- ‘RAF Station Marham’ Travel Mug
- Royal Air Force Station Marham is one of the oldest RAF Stations, being opened in August 1916 for the Royal Flying Corps
- Initially being tasked to defend Norfolk from Airships during WW I, it has had a continuous role in defending the whole of the UK since then.
- Post WW II it has hosted Squadrons of Canberras, Valiants and Victors as part of the UK nuclear strike force during the Cold War.
- 617 Squadron stood up in 1983 flying the Tornado GR1, followed by 27 Squadron.
- The venerable HP Victor K.2. spend many years at Marham, as support for air defence units throughout the UK.
- Royal Air Force Marham is now home to 617 Squadron the ‘Dambusters’, flying possibly the most advanced combat aircraft ever developed, and which will be the mainstay of Royal Air Force defensive and offensive capabilities for many years to come.
- (It is agreed and accepted that the: Lightning, Harrier, Phantom, Buccaneer, Hunter, Jaguar, Tornado were far better aircraft, but I have to write this to appeal to those that have no idea of what real aircraft are like…)
- This year, 2021, marks the 100th birthday of the last remaining, original 617 Squadron member – a real dambuster – Sqn Ldr Johnny Johnson.
- We support those that take care of this fine man and hero – The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund
- The ideal gift for serving personnel and veterans and everyone that likes to honour those that served.
RAF Station Marham Travel Mug
Available on back-order