- N0. 1 Radio School mug
- The ideal gift for those that trained at Number 1 Radio School, Royal Air Force Locking.
- N0. 1 Radio School gave many of us a good grounding in Electronics, and a large number of us have built on this to give us careers throughout our working lives.
- Who remembers the ‘Round Mess’? Who would not?
- A short drive to Weston Super Mud, what was there not to like?
- The motto ‘Thorough’ was well chosen.
No1 Radio School Travel Mug
Only 8 left in stock (can be backordered)
The mug has a closable lid and a non-slip base which also helps protect surfaces from the effects of any hot liquid in the mug.
Laser etched with the zap of the No 1 Radio School.
It can hold 400ml of your favourite tipple, although you will find it is the ideal container for Daokrajai teas, and of course Brandy, Scotch, or anything else that we are told we should not partake.
It also results in a donation of £3.75 to a charity of your choice.
Thank you for your purchase, and your very welcome donation.