- Fist & Sparks travel mug
- The Fist & Sparks is a unique and recognisable emblem, proudly worn by all those who were/are entitled to wear it.
- Its history goes back to the formation of the Royal Air Force when the Army and Naval Air Services were combined into the world’s first dedicated Air Force
- Prior to this, ‘erks’ were not allowed to address officers directly, but had to pass information through Senior NCO’s
- The information they had was deemed too important to be delayed by a chain of command, and so the ‘Fist and Sparks’ emblem was given to those that conveyed the information to speed its transmission through direct contact.
- As long as it did not contain map references, the requirement to use compasses or directions, the wodneys were able to act on the information without further help.
- The ideal gift for serving personnel and veterans, even ‘wodneys’…
Fist & Sparks Etched Travel Mug
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)