- Fist & Sparks travel mug
- The Fist & Sparks is a unique and recognisable emblem, proudly worn by all those who were/are entitled to wear it.
- Its history goes back to the formation of the Royal Air Force when the Army and Naval Air Services were combined into the world’s first dedicated Air Force
- Prior to this, ‘erks’ were not allowed to address officers directly, but had to pass information through Senior NCO’s
- The information they had was deemed too important to be delayed by a chain of command, and so the ‘Fist and Sparks’ emblem was given to those that conveyed the information to speed its transmission through direct contact.
- As long as it did not contain map references, the requirement to use compasses or directions, the wodneys were able to act on the information without further help.
- The ideal gift for serving personnel and veterans, even ‘wodneys’…
Fist & Sparks Etched Travel Mug
Available on back-order
Made from Stainless Steel and clad with bamboo, this Fist & Sparks Etched Travel Mug is reusable and long lasting.
It has a slider lid and a non-slip base which also helps protect surfaces from the effects of any hot liquid in the mug.
The mug is laser etched with the Royal Air Force Crest and with our unique ‘Fist and Sparks’. It shows that we were / are the crème de la crème of the world’s finest Air Force.
It can hold 400ml of your favourite tipple. You will find it is the ideal container for Daokrajai teas, and of course Brandy, Scotch, or anything else that we are told we should not partake.
Your purchase also results in a donation of £3.75 to a charity of your choice.
Thank you for your purchase, and your very welcome donation.